Pages

Apr 19, 2011

Shark Attack

For those of you who do not know, I have a serious phobia of sharks. I get terrible anxiety if I look at one, or even think about them. Shark week is my least favorite week of the year. For example, we went mini golfing for our prom day date, and Trafalga thought it would be a super great idea to remodel and hang a giant shark from the ceiling. I had to leave, and I could not enjoy my date. My friends and family think It's hilarious to send me pictures of sharks and set it as the desktop. So I have learned to refrain from telling anyone. 
However, I did something awesome. I faced my fear, and I drew this fancy guy. I am rather proud of myself. It wasn't so bad, until I started drawing the teeth. But now I look at it, and I am pleased.

1 comment:

tête-à-tête