Pages

Dec 22, 2010

Welcome Santa

I know what you're asking, "Will that kid ever be normal?"
The answer is... FAT CHANCE.

Let's just say... It was a terrifying experience for the children.
But the adults got a good laugh.
White Elephant, Yankee Swap, whatever you call it... Bring it on.
Axe and Camp Rock body spray= Awesome!
Coincidently, they both got something to hide body odors.



She liked it, I promise.


 They may have had a secret love connection.



 What's that, you say? A Justin Bieber watch? 
Dad, you're the luckiest.

 Tweezers... Much needed.

 This is Cy trying to recover and process what just happened.
Possible chance of permanent damage.
 He tends to look like he's in pain when he's with her.
But it's fine!
You could say I thoroughly enjoyed my Bubblicious.

1 comment:

  1. the pictures of cy crying are my favorite...i laughed out loud

    ReplyDelete

tête-à-tête