Pages

Nov 27, 2011

Holiday Cards

Christmas cards just for YOU! Personally, I hate Costco cards, and I'm sick of seeing them, so do something different this year and design your own card from me!
I highly recommend printing at Persnickety Prints.
I work there, and it's awesome, we have so many papers to choose from.
You can order online and have them shipped to your house, or you can pick them up in the store (Orem, Center Street)

These cards are only $10
What?! I know.

Here's how it works:
Choose your card.
Email me your high-resolution photograph and a description of your wants for your card (such as the text you want). 
Then I create the card, email you the file, and you print as many as you want!

pinckney5@yahoo.com





1. Yellow Happy Holidays (4x8)

2. Clothesline Santa Claus (4x6)

3. Purple Cozy (5x7)


 4. Turquoise Cozy (5x7)

5. Grey Cozy (5x7)

6. Coral Trees (5x7)

 7. Green Trees (5x7)

 8. Yellow Stamp (5x7)

9. White Stamp (5x7)

10. Yellow Bow (4x6)


 11. Orange Bow (4x6)

12. Blue Bow (4x6)



13. Reindeer (4x8)


14. Red Christmas Tree (4x8)


15. Cozy Stamp (5x7)


16. Toasty Stamp (5x7)


Don't forget to check this out:

And this too:

 Most of the photos have been taken by the amazing Kiera Haddock


No comments:

Post a Comment

tête-à-tête